Welcome to National DanceSport Examinations (NDSE)
NDSE is Australia's newest and most comprehensive student achievement system for DanceSport Studios.
Developed by former National champion and studio owner Monica Fincham, the NDSE system is perfect for start up studios or existing studios wanting to energise their student medal system. NDSE has
- A secure wholesale online store for stunning trophies, plaques and medallions to acknowledge your students' achievements.
- A class system and syllabus that makes timetabling and teacher training EASY, and maximises class numbers and student retention.
- Trophy labelling to personalise your students' awards.
- Graded Standard Ballroom and Latin American syllabus choreography for your students from their 1st year to 6th year of dance. Great for start-up studios!
- Beautiful, modern plaques, trophies and medallions your students will be excited to receive.
- A commitment to helping grow DanceSport in Australia by rewarding students' achievements, and maintaining a high standard amongst DanceSport examination candidates.
The NDSE Levels are
First year of dance Bronze
Second year of dance Silver
Third year of dance Gold
Forth year of dance Emerald
Fifth year of dance Ruby
Sixth year of dance Sapphire
Seventh year of dance Diamond
Highest NDSE Level Platinum
This is a secure webstore with access only for dance studios and studio owners.
For more infomation about how to secure Australia's newest and most exciting award system into your studio email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 442 322.